Sunday, April 4, 2010

Youtube

First off I would like to give thanks and a shout out to J.B. for becoming a follower.

Also I would like to take this time to let you know that he also has a blog. The address is ---


J.B. is in the pic @ Big Darbby Creek



I am going to try to post a youtube video to the blog every now and then. I am not in the videos, its just video that I find interesting. If you have found some that you like feel free to let me know or put them in the comments section.


Today's video is a few kayakers' in white water and going down water falls. FYI the music in this video is very good. Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5oLCh6nEuo

I hope you enjoy, let me know what you think on the comments section.....have fun paddling :)

2 comments:

  1. Mark! Awesome blog! I really enjoy reading it, I feel like you are sitting here chatting away to me :) Love it! Keep up the great work!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look bald in that picture...thanks a lot. Now I'm going to have to start writing in my blog again. Ugh. I hate this writing crap.

    ReplyDelete