Monday, April 26, 2010

another day

Well the results are in for the latest poll.

We here at "JUST AN OTTER" feel that the color of choice for a kayak is sunrise. Others that received some attention were: Blue, Green, Yellow and Orange. No one seems to care for Red, Lime, Cloud or Pink. I was surprised that no one picked CLOUD, I think it's actually a nice looking color for a boat. J.B. must have skipped this vote because I believe he likes it.

Well it seems that this kayaking season is getting off to a very slow start and I am wondering if it will ever pick up. I really hate to go out on the water alone, its not as much fun and its not safe. However, here lately I have found that I have no one to go out on the water with, so maybe the blog about my kayaking trips was a bad idea.

Well I am heading out later.

No comments:

Post a Comment