Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Cool place 2 B @

I was reading a magazine on kayaking the other day; yes I know shocker!!! In the magazine they were talking about the U.S. National Whitewater Center, it's in Charlotte N.C. The place looks awesome, I hope to be able to go at some point.

It's like a kayaker's dream, they have a few different courses that I can tell of and once you finish going down the course you just paddle back to this conveyor belt and it takes you back to the top of the run so you can do it again!!! You don't have to get out of your KAYAK!!! Just sit paddle and ride....OH YEAH. This sounds like a great Vacation idea to me, what do you guys think? I bet "WB" thinks it's amazing. LOL if he doesn't yet he will!!!

Here is the link:

http://www.usnwc.org/

Hope you like it, PADDLE ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment