Friday, April 9, 2010

Book and Plans for tomorrow

I finished reading "Wild Shore" a book about a man kayaking Lake Superior, a review will be posted on my blog at a latter date.

I hope to get on the water tomorrow and try out my new kayak paddle. :)

In the spirit of keeping my blog fun I have a question for all my readers; lol all four of you!!!

If your kayak happened to run a muck upon a desert island and you were stuck for 2.5 months what mp3 player would you want with you and what band or artist would it have on it?

I would go with the ipod itouch, and I would have the POLICE and DMB.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm... Well besides the fact I wouldn't be able to charge the thing, I would take my Zune HD. As I could listen to Owl Town and Michael Buble, then I could watch movies in HD and keep my mind power going with a little chess.This I think would be most entertaining and allow me to cope with life alone; but I wonder if I might start talking to my phone like Tom Hanks did to Wilson :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U2 and Phil collins on my iphone..... did you choose police because of S.O.S.?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked the POLICE because they rock!!!

    ReplyDelete