Friday, April 2, 2010

Web Site and Poll

Today is a simple day,

I have provided for you a poll on the left of the page. Hopefully well we be getting some votes and when the poll closes I will try to post the results in one of the blog entries. I am going to try to do a poll every two weeks. If you have any ideas for a poll question please let me know.

I have also put a Web Site on my blog it is also on the left hand side of the page. The site is Paddle Ohio. It is a club that is out of Columbus Ohio. This page will provide you with other paddlers in Columbus and surrounding areas. They also post outings, which they welcome anyone who wants to come out and have a fun day on the water. If your new to kayaking or just need someone to go with you on trips this is a good spot for that.

Here is the link; http://www.meetup.com/paddle-ohio/

It also posted on the left and will remain their. Thanks for reading have a wonderful sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment