Saturday, April 3, 2010

Thanks to readers, Kayak paddle

I would like to take this time to thank two viewers:


Matthew "guitar god" for being the first reader to become a follower


Mark "WB" for being the first to post a comment to the blog.


It is viewers/readers like this who take an active role in the blog that will make it a success!!!

Also a shout out to Amy for becoming a follower as well :)

Things that are going on in the world of paddle. J.B. just informed me that he and his dad have completed his canoe rack for his truck and that he just got two PFD's. He is almost ready to hit the water. All he needs now is canoe paddles.

I received my new kayak paddle today, for those of you that are wondering it is a Carlisle Magic Plus, 220 length with sunrise as the color. Yippee, oh happy day!!!


It has been brought to my attention that I did not offer "YACHT" as an option on yesterdays poll. Allow me to take this time to apologize to those individuals; MARK. I was thinking that I would gear this site toward the smaller water craft. I will see if I can fit in yacht's every now and then seeing as they are in such demand :).

No comments:

Post a Comment