Sunday, June 13, 2010

Outer Banks


I just returned from the Outer Banks. I was there from the 5th - 12th. It was an amazing time. I went with a few friends, Jimmy, Amy, Keith, myself and a car load of toys; kayaks, Boigie boards, skim board and remote control boat.
We were going to meet up with a few more people down in N.C., we had ten people in our beach house and another house with six friends. Our house was on the side with the sound, perfect for KAYAKING :) and our friends beach house was next to the ocean. This gave us access to both bodies of water in the banks... it was awesome.

I went kayaking on our first day at the house. The water in the sound was rough the first night, however we went out anyways and stayed close to the shore. We were crashing threw the waves and sometimes bouncing with them. It felt like you were on a small roller coaster. This sensation felt great along with the water spraying in my face covering my glasses at times.

Our first time out in the sound was brief due to the conditions and the fact that the sun was setting. I will be telling you more that went on, on this trip however I am still thinking about how to go about that. To many things to mention. As always have a great day and PADDLE ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment